Advice Supermarket Ltd is committed to ensuring the privacy of all our users. All information is collected and processed in line with the UK's Data Protection Act 1998.
We collect information from you when you email us or fill in a form on our website or when you telephone us.
You can be assured that we will treat all your personal information as strictly confidential and none of your information will be passed on to any third parties.
We only collect personal information for the purposes of:
- Processing any orders that you have made.
- Sending you further information about products and services.
- Answering any general queries you have.
A 'cookie' is created by your web browser and contains information sent to it by a website you are visiting. A cookie is used to recognise you when you visit the same website again.
- No confidential personal information is recorded in any of the cookies that we use.
- If you want to, you can set your browser to stop websites placing any cookies on your device. Please note that we don't recommend blocking cookies, as some features will not work correctly without cookies.