Help / Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any further questions that we haven't answered clearly on this page, then please contact us.
Who is the copyright holder?
- All content on this website is owned by Advice Supermarket Ltd. You are not allowed to copy any content from this website.
Where is my login email for a product I bought from Advice Supermarket?
- If you purchased a product from Advice Supermarket, but didn't receive our login email, please click here.
Can you help improve my CV / cover letter?
- Yes, you want to quickly improve your CV see QuickFix CV.
- Or, you might want to try out 20 Outstanding CV Examples.
- For cover letter help see 20 Outstanding Cover Letter Examples.
Could you help me find a new job?
- Yes, if you need help with finding a job please see job search coaching by Bradley CVs.
- Please note that we are not a recruitment agency.
Can you help me improve my interview performance?
- Yes, we can definitely help you with interview coaching by Bradley CVs.
- If you would like to see our privacy statement click here.
- Information on this website is provided 'as is'. Advice Supermarket Limited can accept no responsibility if you suffer any loss or damage resulting from using any information / advice on this website.
- Advice Supermarket Limited is governed by the sole jurisdiction of the English courts and according to English Law.
- Advice Supermarket Limited cannot be held responsible for content, products or services provided by external organisations, which are linked to from this website.
Terms and Conditions
- For our full Terms and Conditions, please click here.
Any Other Questions
- If there are any other questions that haven't been answered in this help section, please Contact Us.