Terms and Conditions
Jurisdiction, Choice of Laws and Official Language
- This offering is a contract between Advice Supermarket Limited ("the seller") and you ("the buyer" / "user of this website" ).
- The Agreement is written with the sole jurisdiction of the English courts and according to English Law.
- This service is owned and operated by Advice Supermarket Limited a company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is at 7 West End Avenue, Gatley, Cheadle, Cheshire, SK8 4DR, UK. Company Registration Number: 7343085. Advice Supermarket Limited is governed by the sole jurisdiction of the English courts and according to English Law.
- By doing business with us, you agree that this Agreement is governed by the English courts and according to English Law. By participating in this offer, you are entering into a contract.
- You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts and according to English Law, and that any legal action pursued by you shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The terms that constitute this Agreement are set forth on this website. Whether or not you choose to print this Agreement, containing the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, you agree that this contract constitutes a writing.
- This agreement is written in English, which is the official language of this contract's text and interpretation.
- If you do not agree with the terms and conditions in this Agreement, then you have the option to not participate in this offer.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- All content on this site is the property of Advice Supermarket Limited. Unauthorised copying is not permitted.
- You may not copy, modify, publish, reproduce, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works of, on in any way exploit, in whole or in part, any proprietary or other material.
- All images, text, contents, products and scripts are licensed and never sold, unless otherwise stated. Reproduction is prohibited. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program or product, or any subset of the licensed program or product, except as provided for in this agreement or expressly in writing. Any such unauthorised use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this licence and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
- If you are paying by credit or debit card, please note that your card will be debited prior to us providing any goods or services, so that we can ensure that your card is valid and that there are sufficient funds / credit in the account to pay Advice Supermarket Limited.
- Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of all information and advice, but as all information and advice is subjective, Advice Supermarket Limited can therefore make no warranties. The provision of advice and information is not a precise science and different people will have opinions on what is right and what is wrong. You therefore need to exercise your own judgement when applying the information and advice provided by Advice Supermarket Limited.
- No specific results can be guaranteed. Neither Advice Supermarket Limited, nor any other service can guarantee that you will achieve a specific result within a set time period, because we have no control over how you use our goods, services, information or advice.
- All websites, goods and services are provided 'as is' by Advice Supermarket Limited. We accept no responsibility if you should suffer any loss or damage. This is the only warrant of any kind, either express or implied that is made by Advice Supermarket Limited. No written or oral advice or information given by Advice Supermarket Limited shall create a warranty or in any way increase the scope of this warranty, and you may not rely on such advice or information to do so.
- Advice Supermarket Limited's entire liability, and the buyer's exclusive remedy, shall be a refund of the price paid or replacement / repair of our goods / services, at our option. Our liability is limited to 30 days. If you are dissatisfied with anything on our website or our products, please contact us and indicate the reason for your dissatisfaction.
- Advice Supermarket Limited cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other code that may have damaging or destructive properties.
- You are responsible for implementing sufficient security procedures to ensure your own online safety. You need to ensure that your operating system and other software is updated with the latest security updates and that you are protected by an up-to-date firewall, anti-virus, anti-spyware and other software that you deem necessary. You should maintain an external back-up of all your data.
- Advice Supermarket Limited does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
- If you make a purchase on this website, you agree that we have your permission to add you to our email list, so that we can deliver the product / service to you.
- We may also email you free articles on things that may be of interest to you, plus offers on products and services. You can unsubscribe at any time, all you need to do is click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
- If you unsubscribe from our email list, or fail to update your email address (should it change), then you agree that you waive any rights to any upgraded products / services that you may have been entitled to.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. This agreement supersedes any previous agreement or arrangement between the parties and there are no other promises, terms, conditions, understandings, arrangements or obligations oral or written other than those contained in this Agreement.
- A person, firm, company or corporation who or which is not a party to this Agreement shall have no right to enforce any term of this Agreement.
- Advice Supermarket Limited reserves all rights not expressly granted here.